Posted by Long Hair In Albany (other posts) on August 01, 2018 at 09:42:04 Previous Next
In Reply to: Tips for growing hair out? posted by TalkWithMyHair on July 30, 2018 at 08:18:00:
: Recently I had to shave my head down to an incredibly short length, and I was hoping you fellas here would have tips on getting it back to its old luxurious state.
Yes here are some tips to follow:
1. Pack your patients. Hair grows at a 1/2 inch per month.
2. Avoid scissors, barber shops, hair salons, etc. They relish the idea of cutting hair.
3. Avoid hair dyes and other harsh chemicals that will harm
4. Avoid wind and machinery that could harm your hair..
5. Avoid any temptattion to cut your hair. If you even think
about cutting your hair remember the two week rule.
6. Enjoy the journey to hair farming.
Back when i grew my hair long in the 1960s I relished the idea of bucking the system. I went to school each day relishing the idea of keeping my long hair long no matter how much the school people complained. Throughout all those years I held firm refused to cut my hair. Luckily my mom had no complaints about my hair, day by then was out of the picture (divorced) so that was one less complainer to worry about.+