Posted by PhilipZ (other posts) on September 24, 2018 at 15:29:43 Previous Next
In Reply to: Re: 7 Years and 2 Months Video posted by Darrin on August 26, 2018 at 21:06:55:
: Hi Philip,
: Your hair is looking good. I donít think I could trim my own hair and get it even. It must be difficult to trim the back center section. You seem able to trim that section. Keep growing!
: Take Care,
thank you! Trimming it is actually not so difficult. I trimmed it like this:
- make a middle part, comb everything through
- make a low ponytail, comb it again
- put another hair tie around the middle of the ponytail
- make it really tight, slide it down until it's a few cm (1 to 2 inches) away from the ends, make it tighter if necessary. It shouldn't move or allow hair to move when it is close to your ends.
- now bring the tied hair to the front without pulling
- comb with a fine tooth comb
- press the hair flat and cut off the ends.
If you don't dare to do it, you can try it out by cutting just 5mm (1/5 of an inch) off, it's not noticeable.
This is the easiest method I know and it works for me.
I hope this helps!