What kind of brush is this? [PIC]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Men's Long Hair Hyperboard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BlueBeard (other posts) on May 02, 2019 at 10:16:00 Previous Next

My hair curls but not real thick and I've always been able to straighten it with a hair dryer or gel but I think this was damaging it so this time growing my hair out I'm going with the curls. I'm only a couple months into this at a couple inches but my hair is curling all over the place now. I don't like it but nobody has said it looks messy. In fact I got a compliment already that seemed genuine!

I came across an instructable for making flaxseed gel from this girl with way longer and curlier hair than I have and she used a kind of flexible rubber bristle hair brush and I posted a picture of it. She said the wide flexible bristles helped the curls to clump and not get brushed out. Does anybody know what this kind of brush is called?


Follow Ups:


[ Men's Long Hair Hyperboard ] [ FAQ ]